Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Organization of the Masses

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

The Organization of the Masses Empty The Organization of the Masses

Post by Neno Thu 17 Apr 2014, 8:22 pm

The Organization of the Masses

April 15, 2014

Contributed by BGSV

The Organization of the Masses Intelligence-2257

(Reader BGSV has made an excellent compilation of talking points surrounding the post Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.  Way back in a previous post I made notice of how the rent seeking small organized elite use the weapons of the weak against the larger disorganized masses.  One weapon in particular, gossip, has taken the form of conspiracy theories, which are than used against the disorganized masses for the purpose of continuing the disorganization and divided knowledge.

It’s important to understand this fundamental aspect of the weapons being used against us before processing the document Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.

Most of the so-called patriot and freedom websites do nothing but further distribute this weapon of the weak, the conspiracy theory, for the purpose of psychological warfare to ensure perpetuation of the illusionary ideological and sociological paradigms.

This is why I am resistant to feed and promote the us and them scenario.  Our own weakness, and internal character flaws, are used against us for the purpose of keeping the larger masses disorganized.

It’s my intent to facilitate an organization of the masses.  An organization based on reality, not hijacked conspiracy theories which are implemented to ensure further disorganization. 
    Perhaps the larger picture is beginning to emerge for some readers.  Now, I leave you with the words of BGSV.   - JC)

I was happy to read your comment, JC: “When there is a transition or a shift in the system, opportunities exist. Or so I believe. We need to continue educating ourselves and moving into positions of influence where further progress can be made with each passing generation.”

It provided a ray of hope, but with the education system in shambles who will we have to move into positions of influence? ‘They’ have really got out ahead of us on this. However, if the masses don’t pull up and create their own ‘JASON’ type groups (now that they are on notice, on the web) then what will be, will be. It is up to us, as Wondering Aloud noted above in the comments: “Now, with school age children, I recognized early-on the truth of “occupationally orphaned children.” I decided not to keep up with the Jones, and opted to be a stay-at-home parent. Last year, I began to muse about ** the inter-generational transfer of knowledge that fails to occur when families are only together at the end of the day ** … when parents are exhausted and children are burdened with “homework.” If you look at human history, most “knowledge was transferred orally… through stories. Stories that told the lessons of how to live a rewarding life.” It is frightening how the dismantling of families, the unit on which strong communities and societies are built, has been so intentionally targeted. All for the benefit of a few, and the misery of the unthinking masses.”

Also, a very important and telling quote from, Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars, reads as follows:

“The solution to today’s problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral or cultural values. You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity …”

Ruthlessly candid? No agonizing over any moral values? Must look at human society with cold objectivity? Not simply objectivity, but rather with ‘cold’ objectivity. They stated they had to keep this document secret, or secured from public scrutiny otherwise it might be recognized as technically a formal declaration of domestic war. That’s because that is what it really is. The War they are waging is against us, and they have no remorse. They simply want to silently get the ‘job done’. And, the NSA will help them to continue on with the collection of data that they have already begun as stated in the article.

All of this language and terminology was never meant to see the light of day. Nor was it meant to be seen by the masses. In fact, going viral is actually quite an irony considering their plan was to use computers against us. These comments were made in 1954, at a time in history well before the politically correct days of Christine Lagarde. (Whom, if you didn’t already know what she was talking about to some extent (thanks to this blog), you’d have absolutely NO idea what she was talking about, half of the time; or what they have planed.) Her language is so vague and politically correct.
    Today ‘they’ use their ‘politically correct language’ to accomplish their goals in plain sight. However, this document was not sanitized, as it was never meant to be seen, and so we can literally read the intent and hear, clearly in the words – that the war is against us. (Not others, as they say, in defence of NSA activities.)
    Further, this quote from the article also does not sound so good as it relates to the concept of trans-humanism:

“All science is merely a means to an end. The means is knowledge. The end is control. Beyond this remains only one issue: Who will be the beneficiary? In 1954, this was the issue of primary concern. Although the so-called “moral issues” were raised, in view of the law of natural selection it was agreed that a nation or world of people who will not use their intelligence are no better than animals who do not have intelligence. Such people are beasts of burden and steaks on the table by choice and consent.”  – BGSV

http://philosophyofmetrics.com/2014/04/15/the-organization-of-the-masses/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:59 am