Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Latif warns of the destruction of Iraqi ports through the rail link with Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait - Abdul Latif warns of the destruction of Iraqi ports through the rail link with Kuwait Empty Abdul Latif warns of the destruction of Iraqi ports through the rail link with Kuwait

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jul 2019, 1:43 am

Abdul Latif warns of the destruction of Iraqi ports through the rail link with Kuwait

22:58 - 29/07/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Wael Abdul Latif warned on Monday of the destruction of Iraqi ports through the link between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Kuwait, pointing out that the border between the two countries painted under mistake and under international pressure.
    Abdalatif said in a televised statement, "Al-Halbusi is accompanied by conservatives appointed by others, is a sectarian simulation, and he wants to play the role of prime minister during his visit to Kuwait."
    "Kuwait's money can not be given to Iraq without the knowledge of all donor countries," he said.
    He pointed out that "the President of the Republic gave Kuwait a promise to link Skaki and this is very wrong, as that link between Basra and Kuwait will destroy the Iraqi ports completely."
    He pointed out that "one of the parliamentary committees discuss the review of the agreement Khor Abdullah with Kuwait, while some MPs opposed the review of the agreement Khor Abdullah, in order to maintain bilateral relations."
    "The border with Kuwait is wrong and under international pressure, and the Iraqi people will not allow Kuwait to bypass it," he said. End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:00 am