Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

United Nations: tensions between Iran and America in Hormuz seriously affect Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

United Nations: tensions between Iran and America in Hormuz seriously affect Iraq Empty United Nations: tensions between Iran and America in Hormuz seriously affect Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2019, 6:09 am

United Nations: tensions between Iran and America in Hormuz seriously affect Iraq

13:33 - 31/07/2019

United Nations: tensions between Iran and America in Hormuz seriously affect Iraq %D9%85%D8%B6%D9%8A%D9%82-%D9%87%D8%B1%D9%85%D8%B2-696x435
    Information / Translation ...
    UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan's special representative in Iraq , Jean-Heinz Blachert, said Wednesday that tensions between Iran and the United States in the Strait of Hormuz not onlyhave a negative impact on Iraq but also on the entire Middle East.
    "What is happening now in the Strait of Hormuz, and if things get out of control, will not only be an issue between the United States and Iran but will affect the region as a whole, especially Iraq, "Sputnik said in a statement .
    "The impact of a possible escalation of tensions between the United States and Iran could undermine Iraq's progress in post-war recovery over recent years," she said in response to a question about how it affected Iraq .
    "As for the Russian security concept of the Gulf region, which is likely to be an option for the stability of the situation, Hennes Plachart said," Every call from anyone for regional stability and security is welcome. "
    Tensions have risen dramatically between Iran and the United States as the latter withdraws from the nuclear deal and sends troops to the region. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:33 pm