Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing "secret dialogues" between Saudi Arabia and Iran: normalization soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing "secret dialogues" between Saudi Arabia and Iran: normalization soon  Empty Revealing "secret dialogues" between Saudi Arabia and Iran: normalization soon

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:35 am

Revealing "secret dialogues" between Saudi Arabia and Iran: normalization soon 

12:13 - 04/08/2019

Revealing "secret dialogues" between Saudi Arabia and Iran: normalization soon  Hgssfrgdg-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The expert on strategic affairs Ahmed al-Sharifi, on Sunday, the existence of dialogues not announced between Iran and Saudi Arabia may pave the way for a specific position during the coming period, pointing out that Riyadh will resort to normalize the situation with Tehran.
    Al-Sharifi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "there are undeclared dialogues and dialogues for normalization between Saudi Arabia and Iran," adding that "these dialogues may lead to adopting a position in the coming days."
    He added that "the existing dialogues will pave the way for the announcement of a new position," pointing out that "there will be a settlement of all files, including the Yemeni file."
    Abdul Khaleq Abdullah, adviser to Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed, said Saturday evening that the United Arab Emirates had ended in Yemen , pointing out that his country would push for a settlement of the situation there. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:38 am