Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Arab banks plans to expand in the Middle East and the world .. looking opportunities withdrawal.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Arab banks plans to expand in the Middle East and the world .. looking opportunities withdrawal. Empty Arab banks plans to expand in the Middle East and the world .. looking opportunities withdrawal.

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Apr 2014, 4:18 am

Arab banks plans to expand in the Middle East and the world .. looking opportunities withdrawal.

April 22, 2014 7:52 Last Updated: April 22, 2014 7:52

Bankers said that the major Arab banks have the intention to expand in the Middle East region in markets such as Egypt and Iraq as it seeks to take advantage of the withdrawal of international banks big competition from some areas.

Hola predicted that global banks are moving increasingly to sell retail units in the Middle East or merge subsidiaries with other banks.

Said Nemeh Sabbagh, CEO of Arab Bank's largest banks Jordan on the sidelines of the meeting of Arab banker in Amman earlier in the week that this is an opportunity for Arab banks that enjoy a high rate of capital adequacy and seeks to expand and diversify in the area .. and the foundations of the Arab Bank regional network for decades _ decisive quoted "The Middle."

For example, the Bank of HP. Feed. Me. C Europe's largest bank by market value, and merging unit in the Sultanate of Oman with a local Omani bank and sold its activities in Jordan to another local bank and stopped the wealth management services in Bahrain and Lebanon.

Since 2011, offsetting some of the activities of international banks in the region to reduce costs and help strengthen capital and focus on its core markets with increasing competition from local banks.

Barclays Bank agreed this month to sell its retail in the United Arab Emirates for the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, while banks sold me. Said. BNP Paribas, Societe Generale and Their unity in Egypt for two Gulf banks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:53 pm