Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently Empty Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Apr 2014, 5:39 am

Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently

April 22, 2014 11:19 Last Updated: April 22, 2014 11:19

Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, for allowing the money transfer companies to participate ERA currency, stressing that this would contribute to the stability of the exchange rate permanently., The bank said in a press release, "The bank's management has agreed to do money transfer companies to open accounts directly with the bank CBI, (the Iraqi dinar and the U.S. dollar) to carry out the purchase of foreign currency. "the bank said," This operation will expand special events auction of foreign currency and contributes to the stability of the exchange rate permanently. "according to the morning newspaper and founded the Iraqi Central Bank as a bank independent under the law issued in the sixth of March 2004, as an independent body, which is responsible for maintaining price stability and the implementation of monetary policy, including exchange rate policies are being daily sessions for buying and selling currencies.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently Empty Re: Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently

Post by weslin3 Tue 22 Apr 2014, 8:35 am

This is progress... Thanks rocky.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently Empty Re: Central": companies post auction currency enhances the stability of the exchange rate permanently

Post by Neno Tue 22 Apr 2014, 1:53 pm

To hell with warka....
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 22 Apr 2014, 11:55 pm

Shows how silly I am. I didn't even know it was Warka. If so, I agree Neno....ahem....
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 23 Apr 2014, 4:02 am

weslin3 wrote:Shows how silly I am. I didn't even know it was Warka. If so, I agree Neno....ahem....
    No, I meant if you can do the same with the rule maker then why mes with warka. Eliminate the middle man.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Wed 23 Apr 2014, 7:16 am

Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Wed 23 Apr 2014, 8:23 am

exactly elimnate da middle man unlike ali.. wait hes is da middle man .. lol
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Wed 23 Apr 2014, 11:02 am

So what does this mean? Can someone explain why this is a good thing?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:07 pm

duck2000 wrote:exactly elimnate da middle man unlike ali.. wait hes is da middle man .. lol
    Is? Or Was? But yes, exactly is what it is saying..... ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:14 pm