Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The deputy reveals the "biggest problem" that hinders the legislation of the Federal Court Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy - The deputy reveals the "biggest problem" that hinders the legislation of the Federal Court Act Empty The deputy reveals the "biggest problem" that hinders the legislation of the Federal Court Act

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Aug 2019, 6:30 am

[size=35][size=35]The deputy reveals the "biggest problem" that hinders the legislation of the Federal Court Act[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-07 | 04:53
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The MP for the coalition of state law, Adnan al-Asadi, on Wednesday, the most prominent points of controversy on the draft law of the Federal Court, while referring to the political consensus was the reason for blocking the legislation of many important laws and decisions articulated.

Asadi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The biggest problem that hindered the legislation of many important laws and fateful decisions is the consensus, which was the cause of many failures," noting that "the law of the Federal Court was one of the victims of consensus."

Asadi added, "The law completed his second reading, but some controversial points prevented him from voting until the moment, and among those points is the desire of the Kurds to be unanimous vote in the court and that each member voted Veto and disrupt the vote, which in our opinion will cripple the work of the court offset by opinion Another that the vote by half plus one, "pointing out that" the other problem in the number and quality of scholars and who they are and the nature of their work within the court. "

[/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:35 am