Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legislative: Parliament will lift immunity from 21 deputies in its third legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Legislative: Parliament will lift immunity from 21 deputies in its third legislative term Empty Legislative: Parliament will lift immunity from 21 deputies in its third legislative term

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Aug 2019, 9:59 am

Legislative: Parliament will lift immunity from 21 deputies in its third legislative term

17:21 - 08/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed on Thursday that the Public Prosecution Council sent a list of 21 deputies to the Presidency of the House of Representatives accused of criminal cases and financial corruption, while showing that the House of Representatives will begin to lift the immunity of its members accused at the beginning of the third legislative term.
    A member of the Committee Hussein al-Oqabi in a statement to / information /, "The Public Prosecution Council issued arrest warrants for 21 deputies in the current session and sent a list of their names to the presidency of the House of Representatives for the purpose of withdrawing confidence and lifting immunity from them," pointing out that "10 deputies accused of corruption cases And 11 others in criminal cases. ”
    He added that "the House of Representatives will proceed to lift the immunity of its members at the beginning of the third legislative term to conduct investigations with them," noting that "lifting immunity is not a condemnation of members of parliament, who were named in the list of prosecutors, but a legal procedure for cooperation with the judiciary."
    The President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Judge Fayeq Zidan, earlier, the House of Representatives to lift the immunity of members accused of corruption cases while in office, while stressing the cooperation between all agencies in the field of integrity issues. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:13 am