Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Anger: the state's income is still relying on the 60% ​​of the oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anger: the state's income is still relying on the 60% ​​of the oil Empty Anger: the state's income is still relying on the 60% ​​of the oil

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Apr 2014, 2:31 pm

Anger: the state's income is still relying on the 60% ​​of the oil

04/22/2014

шаблоны joomla 3.5
    BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - The head of the advisers in the prime minister Thamer Ghadhban, Monday, that the oil still accounts for 60% of the income of the state in what was planned to reduce the ratio to a lower level, according to the development plan first and second.He Anger's (IMN) "The government has sought through targets the development plan first and second raise the income of the state in the aspects of agricultural and industrial side, but goals have not been achieved and will be achieved only by improving the development of the private sector and make it able to production and export to increase the revenues the state's non-oil."Between Anger that "the state's income will remain for several years on a conservative ratio of high oil even though the percentage of income other sectors as a result of increased rates of annual export."And suffer a number of state-owned enterprises in some of the ministries of financial problems stopped working with a number of companies after 2003 and still bear the state to pay staff salaries.Iraq announced last month and the arrival of the threshold of self-sufficiency in agricultural crops after the evolution of the agricultural reality.From: Haider al-Tamimi, the Open: h m, n: Sun.СНПЧ А7 Тюмень , Обзоры Принтеров И МФУ

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Anger: the state's income is still relying on the 60% ​​of the oil Empty Re: Anger: the state's income is still relying on the 60% ​​of the oil

Post by wciappetta Wed 23 Apr 2014, 6:57 am

Highest oil production level ever for Irag  and  now it only  amounts to 60% of it's income. Back in 1979 [the last time oil production was even close to todays production] dependency on oil was 95%. To me this clearly shows that Iraq's economy is the best it's ever been by far....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:42 am