Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Alliance of Forces calls on parliament to include the second reading of the law to abolish the gener

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

forces - Alliance of Forces calls on parliament to include the second reading of the law to abolish the gener Empty Alliance of Forces calls on parliament to include the second reading of the law to abolish the gener

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Aug 2019, 1:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Alliance of Forces calls on parliament to include the second reading of the law to abolish the general inspectors after the legislative recess[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-09 | 14:40
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Alliance of Parliamentary Forces, called on Friday, the presidency of the parliament to include the second reading of the law abolition of general inspectors on the first sessions of parliament after the legislative recess.

The head of the bloc MP [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/268178662/%D9%81%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%86/ar/]Falah al-Zaidan[/url] said in a statement received, Alsumaria News, "the bloc of the Alliance of Iraqi Parliamentary forces demand the presidency of the parliament to include the second reading of the law to abolish the general inspectors and the report of the parliamentary committee to follow up the implementation of the government program on the agenda of the first sessions of the House of Representatives in the second legislative year."

The Alliance of Iraqi forces, earlier on Friday, his direction with a number of parliamentary blocs and political forces to take a decision to stop the entry into force Diwani order to appoint inspectors, stressing the initiation of the completion of legislation to abolish the offices of general inspectors.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 pm