Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington and Seoul hold joint exercises and Pyongyang protests

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington and Seoul hold joint exercises and Pyongyang protests Empty Washington and Seoul hold joint exercises and Pyongyang protests

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Aug 2019, 2:57 am

Washington and Seoul hold joint exercises and Pyongyang protests

09:46 - 11/08/2019

Washington and Seoul hold joint exercises and Pyongyang protests %D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-696x387
    Information / Baghdad ..
    South Korea and the United States will begin a large-scale joint military exercise on Sunday.
    Joint military exercises between Washington and Seoul .. And Pyongyang protest! Washington has asked Seoul to send troops to participate in the naval mission in the Strait of Hormuz
    The exercise, which will continue until Aug. 20, aims to "verify the initial operational capabilities of South Korean troops to transfer the right to control wartime military operations from Washington to Seoul and strengthen their strong military readiness," the Joint Chiefs of Staff said.
    South Korea and the United States have already conducted a four-day crisis management training from Aug. 5-8, a kind of advance training to prepare for joint command center training.
    North Korea said it would not make any contact with its southern neighbor, let alone dialogue, until Seoul gave a "reasonable excuse" about the reason for its ongoing military exercises with Washington.
    South Korea and the United States have gradually canceled or reduced the scope of their key military exercises, such as the "Main Solution", "Eagle Chick" and "Ulchi Freedom Guardian," to gradually support diplomatic efforts as part of the follow-up to the inter-Korean and North Korean summit negotiations. The United States in 2018

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:59 pm