Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Iranian Presidency: Dependence on oil revenues must be zero

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iranian Presidency: Dependence on oil revenues must be zero Empty Iranian Presidency: Dependence on oil revenues must be zero

Post by rocky on Sun 11 Aug 2019, 4:44 pm

Iranian Presidency: Dependence on oil revenues must be zero

22:14 - 11/08/2019

Iranian Presidency: Dependence on oil revenues must be zero 5d503f05d4375007268b4600-696x392
Information / follow - up
TEHRAN (Reuters) - Iran's deputy president, Mohammad Baqer Nubakht, called on Sunday to cut the proportion of oil money in national budget revenues.
At the first meeting to record the country's budget for the next Iranian year (beginning March 21, 2020), the official noted that under the country's embargo conditions, the country's revenue from oil exports should be minimized.
He added that the dependence on funds from the sale of oil should be little even in normal circumstances, stressing the need to reduce this credit and get it to zero.
Earlier, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani believed that the impact of US sanctions on his country's economy would have been less had it not been so heavily dependent on oil revenues, pointing to the importance of reforming Iran's economic structure.
Last year, the United States, in a unilateral move, withdrew from the "nuclear deal" with Tehran and reimposed sanctions on the Islamic Republic, including in relation to secondary sanctions (ie, targeting other countries that maintain trade with Tehran). Finished 25 N

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:59 am