Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr: Some Iraqi women who survived ISIS to be embraced by Israel

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi - Sadr: Some Iraqi women who survived ISIS to be embraced by Israel Empty Sadr: Some Iraqi women who survived ISIS to be embraced by Israel

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2019, 2:00 am

[size=35][size=35]Sadr: Some Iraqi women who survived ISIS to be embraced by Israel[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-11 | 15:09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, said Sunday that those who escaped from militancy should not fall into the trap of love, as happened in some Iraqi women who survived ISIS to throw hugs in Israel.

Sadr said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, "Screams from here and there calling for extremism and cries for openness," noting that "the first wants everyone as his slaves and the second wants to be free from all restrictions to be a slave to everything."

Sadr stressed the need to "not be firewood and fuel for the fire of militancy on the one hand and a prisoner of pleasure and desires on the other," noting that "it is logical to alienate man from militancy, but this does not mean to throw in the arms of liberation."

Sadr said that "those who escaped from militancy should not fall into the trap of passion, as happened in some Iraqi women who survived [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] throw hugs in Israel."

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm