Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Al-Khazali: The percentage of Muslims in Iraq is 97%.

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Al-Khazali: The percentage of Muslims in Iraq is 97%. Empty Al-Khazali: The percentage of Muslims in Iraq is 97%.

Post by rocky on Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:07 am

Al-Khazali: The percentage of Muslims in Iraq is 97%.

08:31 - 12/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
The Secretary-General of the League of Asaib Ahl al-Haq, Sheikh Qais al-Khazali, expressed surprise at the presence of amusements and liquor stores in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  although the proportion of Muslims 97%, praising the "achievement" by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  in the fight against roulette halls.
Al-Khazali said during the Eid prayer sermon in Najaf and followed by (information), that "what the national security and the Popular Mobilization in dealing with gambling halls is a real and important achievement," adding that "the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  mission to combat gambling halls came with confidence and self-confidence."
He added, "There was no possibility of any organ of the state to arrest the gamblers only the crowd," pointing out that "what was discovered during the recent raids was the arrangement of special places for important political and security figures."
Al-Khazali asked, "Is it reasonable in a country where the proportion of Muslims is 97 percent, where there are amusement parks and liquor stores?" He pointed out that "more than 95 percent of liquor stores are illegal and 100 percent is illegal."
He continued that "the crowd was able to do the task of arresting gamblers because he is a loyal organ and not involved in corruption," stressing that "there was no difference on what the crowd did against the gambling halls despite the distortion of some." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:14 am