Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kadhimi warns of soft war targeting young people and attempts to return "IS"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

warns - Kadhimi warns of soft war targeting young people and attempts to return "IS" Empty Kadhimi warns of soft war targeting young people and attempts to return "IS"

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2019, 2:08 am

Kadhimi warns of soft war targeting young people and attempts to return "IS"

09:56 - 12/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    KERBALA, Iraq (Reuters) - A Muslim preacher in the holy city of Karbala warned on Monday of a soft war targeting young people, revealing why some of them rushed towards atheism, while warning against [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] attempts to return to the net.
    "The enemy ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) did not win militarily thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the security forces that contributed to his expulsion irreversibly, " Kazemi said in the Eid prayer sermon held in the area between the two holy shrines. Soft war, social media tools, TV screens, etc. ”
    He warned of what he called "dark rooms that produce satanic plans targeting young people," calling for "the need for parents to pay attention to the pleasures of their livers, pointing out that the father who tires himself to raise his son for more than (20) years, can lose in One night because of these dangerous means. ”
    He added that "young people, especially students of institutes and universities, complain about the boiling lust." Done / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:07 pm