Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Newspaper: Construction magnates pressure on Abdul Mahdi to retrieve wanted from Jordan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Newspaper: Construction magnates pressure on Abdul Mahdi to retrieve wanted from Jordan Empty Newspaper: Construction magnates pressure on Abdul Mahdi to retrieve wanted from Jordan

Post by rocky on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 2:40 am

Newspaper: Construction magnates pressure on Abdul Mahdi to retrieve wanted from Jordan

10:27 - 12/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Al-Arabi Al-Jadeed newspaper revealed on Monday that there are pressures from the construction coalition poles to link the trade file between Jordan and Iraq to the file of the last wanted person to be sent to Baghdad.
The newspaper said in a report seen by (information) that "Iraqi Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , tried to get rid of the political pressures he faces, on linking the file of the recent trade and economic opening of Iraq with Jordan to other political issues."
He added that "the most prominent demands by political blocs close to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  about the return of wanted men to Iraq are in Jordan, which seems an impossible request for Amman, which hosts nearly half a million Iraqis, including opponents of the political process that resulted. Abdul Mahdi, who is trying to keep the file of openness to the Arab ocean, launched by his predecessor, Haider al-Abadi years ago.
The newspaper quoted a political source as saying that "blocs within the coalition of" conquest ", such as" State of Law "led by Nuri al-Maliki, and" Sadikon ", and the block" Badr ", the wing led by Hadi al-Amiri, has been seeking for a long time to file a political file within the files of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jordan Commercial and economic, a file of what they describe as "wanted in Jordan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:08 am