Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The largest US banks are threatened by a recession because of the dispute with China

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The largest US banks are threatened by a recession because of the dispute with China Empty The largest US banks are threatened by a recession because of the dispute with China

Post by rocky on Mon 12 Aug 2019, 2:51 pm

The largest US banks are threatened by a recession because of the dispute with China

13:09 - 12/08/2019

The largest US banks are threatened by a recession because of the dispute with China ECO-10-09-07-696x389
Information / Baghdad ..
Goldman Sachs says there is growing concern that a trade war between the United States and China could lead to a recession and that the bank no longer expects a trade deal between the world's two largest economies before the US presidential election in 2020.
The bank said in a note sent to customers: "We expect tariffs to apply to the rest of US imports from China, which amounted to 300 billion dollars."
US President Donald Trump announced on August 1 that he would impose a 10 percent tariff on a final batch of $ 300 billion in Chinese imports on September 1, prompting China to stop buying US agricultural products. .
The United States also announced that China was manipulating the currency. China denies manipulating the yuan for competitive gains. The trade dispute revolves around issues such as tariffs, subsidies, technology, intellectual property and cybersecurity, among others.
Goldman Sachs said it would cut its forecast for US growth in the fourth quarter by 20 basis points to 1.8 percent in a larger-than-expected impact of developments in trade tensions. Done / 25

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 1:13 am