Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl

Lobo
    Lobo

salaries - Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl Empty Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl

Post by Lobo Mon 12 Aug 2019, 4:22 pm

Article from the Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in the world -- Does this mean that MasterCard in Iraq is now international.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ATM Service
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Our bank management is pleased to present Free ATM Service to all Iraqi ministries and establishments as follows below:

1. Supplying & installing ATM to all Iraqi ministries, establishments, and corporations is among 2012 policy which is set by chairman (Mr. Ali Muftin Khafif) in which all Iraqi officials should be provided with ATM machines and connected to our banks systems in all providences.
    2. All ATM equipment and technical accessories at the expense of the bank and according to the administration order issued by chairman in 29/06/2012.
    3. All equipment and ATM machines considered bank personnel in case the corporation withdraw its capital from any of our branches. In this case, all installed equipment and machines installed by us will be withdrawn.
    4. Work Mechanism of the Beneficiary

• a.The beneficiary must open an account in Union Bank of Iraq head office 30 days before installing ATM.
      • The beneficiary must send his payrolls on a monthly basis before 72 hours of salaries distribution in order to enter it in ATM database.
      • The beneficiary must send employee archive with his passport if available.
      • Determine the approximate increase of the overall employees’ salaries value in order to secure ATM funds one day before salary distribution.
      • The beneficiary must send monthly payrolls after modification in case of deduct or increment.

• 1.Not any amount will be deducted from the beneficiary or individual for this service. ATM service is one of our Free services.
  • In case the beneficiary has managers or individuals working outside Iraq, he must send their payrolls to put it in their international accounts so they can withdraw from inside and outside Iraq. This service is available for only 20 individuals; otherwise, an approval must be taken from the chairman.

• Sincerely
    Department of Information Technology

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

salaries - Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl Empty Re: Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl

Post by Screwball Mon 12 Aug 2019, 6:02 pm

It’s been international for years because I have two and I have withdrawn money from ATMs....
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

salaries - Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl Empty Re: Union bank of Iraq about any salaries being deposited to their cards, and withdrawn anywhere in worl

Post by jbowhunter Mon 12 Aug 2019, 6:34 pm

Screwball wrote:It’s been international for years because I have two and I have withdrawn money from ATMs....
    Yup.  The rate just sucks.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 12 Aug 2019, 7:38 pm

I thought from all the info coming from the CBI, IMF, the UNSC, etc. that Iraq would not be able to have international currency until they were released from Ch. 7 and progressed through to Art. 8, and announced that they were now Art. 8 and had an internationally tradable currency.  So, what have we been waiting on, if Screwball has 2 cards and has withdrawn currency from ATMs.  Was it only US dollars that they have been using that allowed these "credit" cards?  And, now that they are only going to be using dinar, is that the difference?

scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:11 pm