Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security for the explosion of the camp of Saqr: arms must be confined to the state

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary security for the explosion of the camp of Saqr: arms must be confined to the state Empty Parliamentary security for the explosion of the camp of Saqr: arms must be confined to the state

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Aug 2019, 3:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary security for the explosion of the camp of Saqr: arms must be confined to the state
    [size=30]+[/size]
    [size=30]=[/size]
    [size=30]-[/size]

Kalkamsh Press / Baghdad
    The head of the security committee in parliament on Monday called on the ministries of defense and interior to move weapons stores and materiel outside residential cities, while calling for confining weapons to the state.
    "We have followed with great interest the bombings that took place in the ammunition of materiel within residential areas around Baghdad, and the commanders were contacted to take appropriate measures to quell the bombing and not allow expansion to another nearby ammunition," the head of the committee said in a statement received by Gilgamesh Press.
    "The government (Ministry of Defense, Ministry of Interior) has full responsibility to take measures to move these piles outside Baghdad city and outside residential neighborhoods not only in Baghdad but in all provinces," he said. Investigate the causes of the explosion and find out whether they are technical, accidental, or targeting. We are on the first day of Eid al-Adha.
    He called on the commander of the armed forces to "exploit this incident to close all camps and withdraw and transfer piles to safe camps with the necessary protection and technical maintenance requirements for such dangerous piles within the city and we know that the military battle is over and unjustified the presence of military piles close to residential areas" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:26 am