Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting

Proven
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting Empty A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting

Post by Proven on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 11:33 am

Peace with the opposition party...with conditions....the plan.  

13-08-2019 02:05 PM
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / News: 
Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi's office issued a brief statement on Tuesday after receiving opposition leader Hakim Ammar al-Hakim. 
"The Prime Minister received al-Hakim and exchanged congratulations, wishes and wishes to Iraq and its people and to achieve their full aspirations to consolidate stability and achieve development, reconstruction and prosperity," Abdul-Mahdi's media office said in a statement. 

Stevethebrit
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting Empty Re: A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting

Post by Stevethebrit on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 1:42 pm

Thanks Proven, surely looks positive.
Proven
Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting Empty Re: A statement from Abdul Mahdi after receiving Hakim without mentioning the details of the meeting

Post by Proven on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks Proven, surely looks positive.

If Mahdi survives, he sold the plan and the wolves will wait.  

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 12:46 am