Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Legal: The prosecution services must replace the offices of general inspectors

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Legal: The prosecution services must replace the offices of general inspectors Empty Legal: The prosecution services must replace the offices of general inspectors

Post by rocky on Tue 13 Aug 2019, 3:16 pm

Legal: The prosecution services must replace the offices of general inspectors

21:12 - 13/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
Legal expert Ali al-Tamimi stressed that the prosecution services should replace the offices of general inspectors in the ministries.He pointed out that the Public Prosecution Law No. 47 of 2017, or that there should be a prosecution service in each ministry, was the alternative to the offices of the general inspectors.
Al-Tamimi said in a post on his page in the "Facebook" and continued (information), that "the offices of inspectors general works in accordance with the order of the Coalition Authority 57 of 2004, and according to the Transparency International report, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  at the top of the list of global administrative and financial corruption, and these departments were unable to Ending or even reducing this phenomenon. ”
He added that “the Public Prosecution Law No. 47 of 2017 or there should be a Public Prosecution Service in each ministry, which was the alternative to the offices of the general inspectors, but according to what is said that the public prosecution services have not been completed in terms of processing and this is strange, as the Parliament did not Act No. 57 of 2004 is repealed. ”
He explained that "the decision of the Federal Court 43 of 2017, stipulated that the subsequent law replaces the former, that is, the Public Prosecution Law is the next when it was challenged before it, which means that the prosecution services are replacing the general inspectors."
Al-Tamimi said that "activating the prosecution services is an important solution to the problems of administrative corruption, it will be managed by the judiciary, which is efficient in the follow-up and resolution."
He pointed out that "Article No. 2 of the Central Bank Law No. 56 of 2004 confirmed the independence of the bank, and therefore the appointment of a general inspector violates that."
The legal expert stressed that "the parliament has already voted to cancel these offices previously, and therefore may not extend the work of any inspector again only with the approval of parliament, as the legislative authority is entitled to hold accountable Abdul Mahdi." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 09 Dec 2019, 2:03 am