Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars  Empty Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars

Post by rocky on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:01 am

Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars 

10:22 - 14/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Special…
The MP for the alliance of Sairon Riad Masoudi, on Wednesday, the loss of 14 trillion Iraqi dinars of tax money in the border outlets and collect electricity.
Al-Masoudi said in a statement to the information that the 2019 budget included the presence of 18 trillion Iraqi dinars obtained from the taxes of border ports and the collection of electricity, pointing out that the government received only four trillion.
He added that "14 trillion dinars were lost due to financial and administrative corruption within government institutions," noting that "a number of employees have reduced taxes for merchants at half the price set for taking bribes."
The committees and detachments of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior of the Directorate of Inspection, earlier, detected 348 cases of administrative and financial corruption in the joints and departments of the ministry in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces during the month of June of this year 2019.

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars  Empty Re: Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars

Post by rocky on Wed 14 Aug 2019, 3:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Deputy reveals the loss of 14 trillion dinars
[/size]
[/size]

• [ltr] August 14, 2019 - 5:46[/ltr]

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A lawmaker from the Alliance, Sair Riyad al-Masoudi, said on Wednesday that 14 trillion Iraqi dinars of tax money were lost at border outlets and collecting electricity. Al-Masoudi said in a press statement, that "the budget of 2019 included the presence of 18 trillion Iraqi dinars obtained from the taxes of border ports and the collection of electricity," pointing out that "the government has received only four trillion." He added that "14 trillion dinars were lost due to financial and administrative corruption within government institutions," noting that "a number of employees have reduced taxes for merchants at half the price set for taking bribes." The committees and detachments of the Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of Interior of the Inspectorate Directorate, earlier, detected 348 cases of administrative and financial corruption in the joints and departments of the ministry in Baghdad and the rest of the provinces during the month of June of this year 2019

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2019, 12:49 am