Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran warns foreign troops in the Gulf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran warns foreign troops in the Gulf Empty Tehran warns foreign troops in the Gulf

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Aug 2019, 2:04 am

Tehran warns foreign troops in the Gulf

09:58 - 15/08/2019

Tehran warns foreign troops in the Gulf %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x377
    Information / Baghdad
    Iranian naval commander Hossein Khanzadi has called on foreign forces in the Gulf to leave the area urgently, before being subjected to humiliating expulsion from there.
    The news channel Russia Today in the news I followed the agency / information / for Khanzadi assaying in a speech during the international diving competitions held in Kish Island , south ofceremonies Iran that "the enemies of the region , America, Britain and Israel should know that theIslamic naval resistance front in the process of formation, and that the era of looting The wealth of the region is over. ”
    He added that "the era of enemy parades in the waters of the Gulf and the Sea of ​​Oman has passed, and that looters have to leave the region quickly or they will be forced out of it humiliated."
    For his part, adviser to Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei   on defense affairs Hussein Dehghan, that the Americans in the region have shifted from the state of attack and order to the defense of their military bases.
    On the nuclear deal, Dehghan said, "The work is over for Iran , and Tehran will not follow it anymore." Finished / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:31 pm