Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Political blocs lead a "soft movement" to replace the scores of one basket

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Political blocs lead a "soft movement" to replace the scores of one basket Empty Political blocs lead a "soft movement" to replace the scores of one basket

Post by rocky on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 2:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Political blocs lead a "soft movement" to replace the scores of one basket
[/size]
[/size]

• [ltr] 15 August 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
  BAGHDAD / SUMMER NEWS MP for the Sadikon parliamentary bloc Mohammed al-Baldawi, on Thursday, the presence of parliamentary action "serious" between the political blocs to replace the functional grades with one basket. Al-Baldawi said in a press statement that "there is a serious movement between the political blocs and may be smooth to not raise the major problems of the process of replacing the grades of one basket." He added that "the change of special grades is going easy, through the orders issued by the Diwaniyah, the appointment of inspectors generals or managers at the level of ministries after taking the approval of the Prime Minister or what is issued by the Prime Minister directly." Al-Baldawi pointed out that "understandings of the political blocs have reached a large extent possible to pass a lot of positions and appointments for special grades and agents and advisers and the process of special grades are going quietly."[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 13 Nov 2019, 7:11 am