Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

War: Iraq did not demand compensation decided by the UN Security Council for striking its nuclear re

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

War: Iraq did not demand compensation decided by the UN Security Council for striking its nuclear re Empty War: Iraq did not demand compensation decided by the UN Security Council for striking its nuclear re

Post by rocky on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 2:16 am

War: Iraq did not demand compensation decided by the UN Security Council for striking its nuclear reactor

•  August 15, 2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Iraq has not demanded compensation under a Chapter VII resolution under the UN Security Council, legal expert Tareq Harb said.
"UN Security Council resolution 487 of 19/6/1981 granted Iraq compensation for the destruction of the nuclear reactor," Harb said. "Compensation decided by the UN Security Council and compensation for those affected by the new fires from Israel."
"If the prime minister's committee to investigate the Falcon camp bombings supports Israel as behind the explosions, as some news agencies have said, we do not know whether our government will take what Baghdad's new allies Egypt and Jordan, who had a meeting in Baghdad a week ago on compensation from Israel or whether it will last what was 38 years ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:29 am