Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The most important thing that took place between the elites and the Minister of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The most important thing that took place between the elites and the Minister of Defense Empty The most important thing that took place between the elites and the Minister of Defense

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Aug 2019, 2:18 am

[size=45][size=41]The most important thing that took place between the elites and the Minister of Defense[/size]
     two hours ago
    71  less than a minute
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Al-Nujaba movement confirmed on Thursday that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is the wall and the strong barrier to protect our country and our people, in addition to the rest 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] official [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in solidarity and the sacrifices of its fighters achieved great[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    This came during a meeting with the Assistant Secretary General of the Al- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Movement , Al-Kaabi, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Najah Al-Shammari, on (August 15, 2019), 
    where they discussed “the political and security situation in Iraq, as well as some proactive operations by the 
    security forces to eliminate remnants. ISIS. ”
    "The Minister of Defense, for his part, welcomed the visit of the Assistant Secretary General of the Al-Nujaba Movement and his accompanying delegation, 
    " he added.
    A video clip of the leader of the el-Nujaba movement, Youssef al-Nasseri, called for the "dissolution of 
    the Iraqi army and for the Popular Mobilization as the first army", describing the army as a "mercenary who escapes from battles."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:41 am