Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

China threatens retaliation in response to US cartoons

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

China threatens retaliation in response to US cartoons Empty China threatens retaliation in response to US cartoons

Post by rocky on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 2:34 am

China threatens retaliation in response to US cartoons

10:26 - 16/08/2019

China threatens retaliation in response to US cartoons Image-5-696x435
Information / Baghdad ..
China will have to take inevitable countermeasures in the face of the US decision to impose the latest tariffs on Chinese goods, the Ministry of Finance has confirmed.
The ministry said in a statement that the US customs duties violate understandings reached by the presidents of the two countries, and deviate from the right path to settle disputes through negotiations. The United States said earlier this month it would impose tariffs on Chinese goods worth $ 300 billion as of September 1, effectively covering all Chinese exports to America.
US President Trump backed off part of the plan on Tuesday and announced a delay in tariffs on some of the items on the target list, such as cell phones, laptops and some consumer goods, in the hope of reducing the impact of duties on sales during the US holiday season, but the fees will apply to those products in mid-December. Done / 25

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2019, 12:39 am