Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Master Thesis at the University of Kufa discuss the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Master Thesis at the University of Kufa discuss the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar  Empty Master Thesis at the University of Kufa discuss the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:30 am

Master Thesis at the University of Kufa discuss the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar

23/4/2014

BAGHDAD / obelisk: Master discussed in the Faculty of Management and Economics at the University of Kufa, the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar.
    And dealt with the message tagged (monetary reform in Iraq in the light of international experiences) for the student please Jaber Abbas, the process of monetary reform, which is part of the foundation of the economic reform process, which ensures that the Iraqi Central Bank on its independence after 2003, as the bank managed to inflation targeting and control on the money supply and restore confidence in Iraqi dinars in terms of real value.
    Turning the message, the two experiments are the experience of Turkey, which has worked to delete six zeros from the nominal value of the coin, and the experience of Nigeria to raise zeros from its currency as the two trials of the most memorable experiences in the process of inflation targeting.
    The letter concluded that the selection of the appropriate timing to make the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi dinar will remove the impact of inflation and restore confidence in Iraqi dinars as a store of value.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:40 am