Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

The Home Minister orders the expulsion of Bangladesh violating the conditions of residence from Iraq

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

The Home Minister orders the expulsion of Bangladesh violating the conditions of residence from Iraq Empty The Home Minister orders the expulsion of Bangladesh violating the conditions of residence from Iraq

Post by rocky on Fri 16 Aug 2019, 8:20 am

The Home Minister orders the expulsion of Bangladesh violating the conditions of residence from Iraq

15:19 - 16/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad ..
It ordered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Yassin Yasiri on Friday to deport Bangladeshi citizens in conflict withthe terms of the residence of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
The security services are continuously carrying out security crackdowns on foreign workers who are in violation of the residency law.
In recent years, there has been a marked increase in the dependence of many SMEs on Asian labor, a large proportion of whom are from Bangladesh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 21 Sep 2019, 12:09 am