Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr makes four points as "fraternal advice" to the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr makes four points as "fraternal advice" to the prime minister Empty Sadr makes four points as "fraternal advice" to the prime minister

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:06 am

[size=35][size=35]Sadr makes four points as "fraternal advice" to the prime minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-16 | 13:17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, four points as "fraternal advice" to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while noting that he did not see any progress in the file of corruption at all, he stressed that the people were affected a lot and patience is no longer easy.

Sadr said in a tweet on his site " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " and seen by Alsumaria News, "The important things I send to the Prime Minister as a brotherly advice to benefit in his work, which is popular demands called by the reference and the people together .. I have him advisors."

"The first point is full commitment to independence and non-tendency of one party to another, otherwise the deviation from independence would be a new building for the deep state," he said. 

"The second point is the services file, which is still lagging and almost non-existent," Sadr said. "We hope that the prime minister will strive to activate the services. The people have been harmed and patience is no longer easy." 

He explained that "the third point is: we have not seen any progress in the file of anti-corruption at all, but the blame, and this silence is almost a authorization of corruption, if ratified it will hurt us scourge, and not when inevitable."

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:16 am