Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament to seize some deputies and lift the immunity from Altlobin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament to seize some deputies and lift the immunity from Altlobin  Empty Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament to seize some deputies and lift the immunity from Altlobin

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy: The Presidency of the Parliament to seize some deputies and lift the immunity from Altlobin to the judiciary

Light News / Baghdad 
    criticized the MP for the mass of wisdom, Mohammed Allkash, not to adjust the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Committee of the House of Representatives behavior, some members of the House of Representatives in their statements to the media, calling for the lifting of the immunity of 21 deputy wanted to eliminate.

"Some of its members, whose number does not exceed a few fingers, are trying to divert this authority from its legislative and censorship path through some tweets or press meetings, bypassing the constitution, law and public taste, and showing some market words that are not done," Lakkash said in a statement. To the morals, customs and character of the Iraqis in any way, even in their "slang" and their agent some false accusations to some.
    Al-Lukash added, “We had hoped from the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and the Committee of Parliamentary Conduct to regulate the rhythms of some of the members of the Council and to take some disciplinary measures against them as they went too far in order to overtake them on the platform of Friday in the holy city of Karbala. Sistani, himself the one who preserved the unity of Iraq and is the only forum for all spectrums of the Iraqi people.
    Alkash confirmed that the role of the prosecution is still absent in these cases.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:54 am