Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health Rusafa announces the outcome of accidents during the Eid al-Adha holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health Rusafa announces the outcome of accidents during the Eid al-Adha holiday Empty Health Rusafa announces the outcome of accidents during the Eid al-Adha holiday

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:39 am

Health Rusafa announces the outcome of accidents during the Eid al-Adha holiday
    Saturday 17 August 2019 :
    08:42 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

Rusafa Health Department in Baghdad announced on Saturday that 615 incidents were recorded during the Eid al-Adha holiday, indicating that 169 of them were caused by the use of motorcycles (TechTech).
    "The Baghdad Health Department / Rusafa recorded 615 accidents during the Eid al-Adha holiday," it said in a statement.

He added that "Al-Kindi hospital was the highest to receive the injured with 56 cases, while the health institutions recorded 169 accidents due to motorcycles and what is known as (Tech Tech)," pointing out that "Rusafa Health Hospitals recorded 205 cases of fall from altitude, where the hospital was a neurological wholesale The highest, which recorded 110 cases. " 

"Traffic accidents have been treated and there have been no deaths," he said. 

The director of Ibn al-Haytham hospital in Baghdad, Ammar Fouad Issa, said in a statement that "the emergency department received 914 references during the days of Eid, while 26 cases were recorded as a result of the use of games inciting violence with plastic bullets."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:36 am