Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

ECONOMIST: NO DEVELOPMENT UNDER WASTAGE AND THE STATE DOES NOT BUILD SLOGANS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ECONOMIST: NO DEVELOPMENT UNDER WASTAGE AND THE STATE DOES NOT BUILD SLOGANS Empty ECONOMIST: NO DEVELOPMENT UNDER WASTAGE AND THE STATE DOES NOT BUILD SLOGANS

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 2:46 am

ECONOMIST: NO DEVELOPMENT UNDER WASTAGE AND THE STATE DOES NOT BUILD SLOGANS
    Saturday, 17 August 2019 9:45 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / National News Center
    The economic expert on behalf of Antoine, that Iraq has not invested any resources other than oil.
    Antoine said in a televised interview to the channel "Oriental" that "no development in the light of waste of money and mismanagement."
    Antoine pointed out that "Iraq will not build slogans, but curricula."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

ECONOMIST: NO DEVELOPMENT UNDER WASTAGE AND THE STATE DOES NOT BUILD SLOGANS Empty Economist: No development under wastage and the state does not build slogans

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 2:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=55][size=35]Economist: No development under wastage and the state does not build slogans
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] 17 August 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      BAGHDAD: Sumer News, an economic expert on behalf of Antoine, that Iraq has not invested any resources other than oil. Antoine said in a televised interview with the "Oriental channel" that "there is no development in the light of waste of money and mismanagement." "Iraq will not be built with slogans but with curricula," Antoine said.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:09 am