Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source reveals ignoring calls for action against absent deputies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source reveals ignoring calls for action against absent deputies Empty Source reveals ignoring calls for action against absent deputies

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 3:20 am

[size=35][size=35]Source reveals ignoring calls for action against absent deputies[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2019-08-17 | 03:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]A parliamentary source revealed on Saturday, ignoring the demands to take measures against absent deputies, indicating that all the sessions of parliament during its first legislative year witnessed the absence of deputies.

The source said that "many of the demands made by parliamentarians include taking action against deputies absent from the sessions of the House of Representatives," noting that "these claims have been ignored and justified some absences not to take the deputies absent from the oath."

He added that "all sessions of parliament during its first legislative year saw absences for deputies," adding that "some of the winning deputies did not attend not one session, and no action was taken against them, despite the existence of controls to exclude any deputy exceeding the ceiling set for absences."

The Presidency of the House of Representatives issued earlier, warnings to a number of deputies for their failure to attend the sessions of the House and its committees, while noting that there are winners of the elections did not repeat the oath.

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:48 am