Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense: The government will use the trade paper to bring out Turkish troops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense: The government will use the trade paper to bring out Turkish troops Empty Parliamentary Defense: The government will use the trade paper to bring out Turkish troops

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 7:48 am

Parliamentary Defense: The government will use the trade paper to bring out Turkish troops

14:06 - 17/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The 
    Iraqi delegation will use the paper of trade exchange to pressure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]withdraw its combat forces illegally present in the north of the country. 
    Committee member Ali Jabbar said in a statement to the information, that "the Iraqi delegation with the Turkish side will discuss a number of important files between the two countries, most notably the agreement on the withdrawal of Turkish combat troops from the country," pointing out that "Turkish forces are illegally present and stay harmful Sovereignty of the country. ” 
    Jabbar added, "The delegation will use the paper trade exchange to pressure [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] withdraw its combat forces and establish a mechanism for intelligence cooperation between the two countries to pursue the wanted," noting that "the volume of trade exchange between Baghdad and Ankara up to 15 billion dollars annually." 
    Turkish President 's Special Envoy to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wiesel seen Ihsanoglu, last week, the formation of ajoint committee to work with the Iraqi Minister of Water Resources Jamal al - Adli. Finished / 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:06 pm