Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Decisions of the Committee on Economic Affairs to support the work of private banks in Iraq

rocky

Decisions of the Committee on Economic Affairs to support the work of private banks in Iraq

Post by rocky on Thu 24 Apr 2014, 7:04 am

04/24/14 / Tomorrow's Press / Baghdad: required the Committee on Economic Affairs in the Council of Ministers, on Thursday, the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to accept instruments issued by private banks and up to 100 million dinars, in case your deal sinks itself be ceilings open as a step to support the Iraqi private sector.

A statement issued by the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister Nouri Shaways received "tomorrow Press", "The Economic Affairs Committee decided at its eighth several decisions were the most prominent compel ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to accept instruments issued by private banks and up to 100 million dinars in the case of dealing private banks to be very open ceilings, also decided to oblige banks not included in the Iraqi market for securities need to complete the requirements for inclusion in the market after the modification instructions that hinder it. "

The statement noted that "these decisions that came to support the private banks is a gateway to support the Iraqi private sector in the process of development and construction."

It is said that the meeting of the committee was chaired by Deputy Prime Minister Nuri Shaways example, has typically in the presence of the ministers of oil, trade and head of the Financial Inspection Office and the Governor of the Central Bank and the Agency and head of the national investment

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sandbox=0&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.faceiraq.com/inews.php%3Fid%3D2663299

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 5:29 am