Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Council: Quota and poor distribution behind the decline in hours of electricity supply

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Council: Quota and poor distribution behind the decline in hours of electricity supply Empty Baghdad Council: Quota and poor distribution behind the decline in hours of electricity supply

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Aug 2019, 8:31 am

Baghdad Council: Quota and poor distribution behind the decline in hours of electricity supply

15:47 - 17/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Baghdad Provincial Council, Saturday, attributed the decline in hours of processing power in a number of areas of the capital to political quotas and poor distribution.
    The council member Jassoumeh Al-Azergawi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma that the decline in the hours of processing power in Sadr City, east of Baghdad, was the result of poor distribution of electricity.
    "The power cut for six continuous hours is a big disaster in light of the amount of energy available to the country," she said, noting that "the work of the Ministry of Electricity needs serious government control to end the issue of decline in processing hours."
    She pointed out that "most areas of Sadr City complain of damage to electrical transformers and transmission lines being old and dilapidated," explaining that "most of the transformers have ended their shelf life several years ago and need new transformers."
    It is noteworthy that the southern provinces and the capital Baghdad witnessed during the past days power outages for long hours during the day, causing fears of some citizens of the return of the crisis of power outages, as they threatened the provinces of Wasit, Basra and Baghdad to demonstrate if the outage continues as the country entered the peak summer and high temperatures of 50 degrees Celsius Done 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:40 am