Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Falih: Attack on the Shaybah field aims to disrupt global oil supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Falih: Attack on the Shaybah field aims to disrupt global oil supplies Empty Al-Falih: Attack on the Shaybah field aims to disrupt global oil supplies

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 2:41 am

Al-Falih: Attack on the Shaybah field aims to disrupt global oil supplies

Al-Falih: Attack on the Shaybah field aims to disrupt global oil supplies 12301

Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said the attack on the Saudi Sheiba oilfield was aimed at disrupting global oil supplies.
    "This targeting of vital facilities targets not only the Kingdom, but also the security of the world's energy supply," he added.
    Saudi Aramco announced a fire at a facility in the Shaiba gas plant in eastern Saudi Arabia, but confirmed that it did not affect oil production.
    Aramco said its response teams had taken control of the blaze after an attack on it.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:01 am