Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Production of Badra to 1.8 million barrels of oil per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Production of Badra to 1.8 million barrels of oil per day Empty Production of Badra to 1.8 million barrels of oil per day

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 2:46 am

Production of Badra to 1.8 million barrels of oil per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wasit province, on Sunday, the production of one million and 800 thousand 
    barrels in the Badra oil field since the beginning of this year until mid-August. 
    Wasit Governor Mohammed Jamil al-Mayahi said in a statement seen by the "economic news", that the production capacity of the field of Badra oil rose to total production of oil million and 800 thousand barrels since the beginning of 2019 until the middle of August, indicating that the company (Gazprom) The Russian investor of this field seeks to reach production to 170 thousand barrels per day during the current year. 
    Mayahi said, "The initial production capacity of the field of Badra rose from 45 thousand barrels per day to 77 thousand barrels per day of light crude oil," noting that "the rise in production came after the inauguration of a new oil well is the sixth in the field," noting that Russia has issued a tender to drill 13 new oil wells in preparation for 170,000 barrels per day (bpd) in 2019.
    He pointed out that `` the company informed us of its endeavor to exploit the gas associated with the process of extracting crude oil in power generation while the surplus gas will be delivered to the Zubaydah thermal power plant, '' pointing out that `` the field at the peak of its oil production in 2019 will produce 100 million Cubic feet of associated gas, in addition to 600 tons per day of liquid gas and 300 tons per day of sulfur. 
    Wasit province includes two oil fields, the first is Ahdab, which is invested by the Chinese company (Oasis) and the rate of production of 170 thousand barrels per day, and the second is Badra field, which is invested by the companies (Gazprom) and Malaysia (Petronas).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:25 am