Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: pressure to build a sophisticated Iraqi air defense organization and fears of improper us

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: pressure to build a sophisticated Iraqi air defense organization and fears of improper us Empty Newspaper: pressure to build a sophisticated Iraqi air defense organization and fears of improper us

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 3:01 am

[size=35][size=35]Newspaper: pressure to build a sophisticated Iraqi air defense organization and fears of improper use[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

security

2019-08-18 | 03:50
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]An Arab newspaper reported that there was pressure on the government to build a sophisticated air defense organization, while citing concerns that it would be used improperly.

The newspaper quoted an official source as saying that "political leaders began to pressure the government to move towards building a sophisticated air defense system, which can repel any penetration of Iraqi airspace," noting that "there is a fear of using that system incorrectly, in addition to that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is committed A security agreement with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , which could enter into serious crises if the system is used against American aviation. "

He added that "these leaderships not only what Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi issued on confining the granting of aviation approvals through, but began to work with deputies to follow up the file, and issue appropriate decisions on it."

The Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, last Thursday, to cancel all approvals for aviation in Iraqi airspace, while decided to restrict the approvals by him or his delegate.

[/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:06 am