Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi mediation releases the Iranian tanker in Gibraltar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi mediation releases the Iranian tanker in Gibraltar Empty Iraqi mediation releases the Iranian tanker in Gibraltar

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 3:26 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraqi mediation releases the Iranian tanker in Gibraltar[/size]

[size=45]Iraq has played a positive role in resolving the Iranian oil tanker crisis that was being held by the Gibraltar authorities, an adviser to the prime minister said on Saturday.
    [size=45]"The Iranian tanker (Grace 1) is preparing to sail under a new name and flag towards the Mediterranean, hoisting the Iranian flag and under the name of (Adrian Daraya)," Al-Hanin wrote on his official Facebook page.[/size]
    [size=45]"Iraq was a major player in solving this crisis, because it is a friend of all, which made it a positive and reliable counterbalance factor in international relations," Al-Haneen said.[/size]
    [size=45]"The Gibraltar Supreme Court will look into any US attempt to prevent the Iranian tanker Grace 1 from leaving," he said.[/size]
    [size=45]The 15,000-tonne vessel, which passes through the Strait of Gibraltar, was seized by a British Royal Marines team on July 4, claiming it violated European sanctions by transporting oil to Syria, a charge Iran denied.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:43 am