Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

US commanders: The decision to restrict military aviation will undermine the task of pursuing IS

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

US commanders: The decision to restrict military aviation will undermine the task of pursuing IS Empty US commanders: The decision to restrict military aviation will undermine the task of pursuing IS

Post by rocky on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 3:27 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]US commanders: The decision to restrict military aviation will undermine the task of pursuing IS[/size]

[size=45]Translated by Hamid Ahmed
[size=45]US military officials in Iraq now need Iraqi approval before launching any air operations.[/size]
[size=45]The shift came a day after the country's prime minister announced a ban on unauthorized flights, including those of the international coalition against ISIS.[/size]
[size=45]According to a statement issued on Friday by the Pentagon, senior military commanders within the Joint Operations Command of the International Coalition against ISIS in Iraq met with Iraqi military officials to discuss the mandate to obtain prior approval for the operation of any helicopter, drones or fighter aircraft.[/size]
[size=45]"As guests within the sovereign borders of Iraq, the Joint Command of Coalition Forces in Iraq complies with all Iraqi laws and directives issued by the Iraqi government," the Pentagon statement said. The US-led international coalition has complied directly with all the directives we received from our Iraqi partners at the behest of the prime minister.[/size]
[size=45]According to the agreement, it will require coalition forces to pass any request to fly through the Iraqi government, including the urgent sorties to support coalition forces fighting IS in northern Iraq.[/size]
[size=45]According to a former director of the rapid reaction forces within the US Special Operations Command in the coalition, the introduction of a new system may prolong the response to requests for flights.[/size]
[size=45]"The biggest concern in this regard would be if there is an urgent appeal that requires a swift response by troops in a dangerous situation," retired Air Force Brigadier General Robert Holmes said in an interview with the Milltree Times on Friday. "The rapid reaction forces must respond without delay in order to arrive in time for the forces that need support."[/size]
[size=45]It may be less dangerous in the event of planned air strikes or other missions, but the disaster would be in the event of minutes separating the preparation of an aircraft to save lives.[/size]
[size=45]"If it was up to me there, I would argue that there should be a US military representative at the command center to send any urgent or immediate request," Holmes said, speaking in milliseconds. "But there are intelligent officers in Iraq and I think they have thought about it."[/size]
[size=45]Meanwhile, the Associated Press said in a report on Thursday that Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi had threatened to treat any unauthorized flight through Iraqi airspace as hostile.[/size]
[size=45]This includes both drone and non-drone reconnaissance aircraft as well as helicopters and fighter aircraft. Coalition aircraft flights, including reconnaissance, close air support and medical evacuations, will also be authorized, but requests of this kind will be resolved through a central office for better and faster follow-up.[/size]
[size=45]"The recent explosion in Baghdad resulted in the launching of explosive ordnance and mortar shells in the air, causing damage to nearby houses and spreading terror to the local people who took to the streets outside their homes," a source told The Associated Press. Black smoke plumes spread over the city for hours later. ”[/size]
[size=45]The cause of the explosion is unknown, but officials have blamed rising temperatures, while rumors have been circulated that an Israeli air strike targeted a weapons depot backed by Iranian-backed armed factions.[/size]
[size=45]The blast was the latest in a series of explosions in hardware stores that have raised suspicions that air strikes are targeting them.[/size]
[size=45]About: Newspaper[/size]
[size=45]American Mallory Times[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/size][/size]

Current date/time is Wed 20 Nov 2019, 7:07 am