Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr warns Abdul Mahdi of "a new deep state building" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr warns Abdul Mahdi of "a new deep state building" in Iraq Empty Sadr warns Abdul Mahdi of "a new deep state building" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 3:28 am

POSTED ON [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Sadr warns Abdul Mahdi of "a new deep state building" in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Political blocs demanded to take «clear position» of the government 
    Sunday - August 18, 2019

[size=45]BAGHDAD: The 
    leader of the Sadr movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, has warned Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi of what he called a "new deep state building" in the country. In a statement, Sadr addressed what he called «fraternal advice» to Abdul Mahdi that «there are important things I send to the Prime Minister as a brotherly advice to benefit in his work, which are popular demands called by the reference and the people together, and I have advisors, otherwise the continuation of this trend It is not accepted by law and reason, but also unacceptably popular. ”
    Sadr added that «the first point is full commitment to independence and not tendency to one party without another, otherwise it would be deviation from independence as a new construction of the deep state». And Sadr: «The second point the file of services is still lagging, and almost non-existent, we hope the Prime Minister to strive actively and tangible to activate services, the people have been hurt a lot and patience is no longer easy». He continued: «The third point, we did not see any progress in the file of anti-corruption at all, but the blame, and this silence is almost a authorization of corruption, if ratified it will hurt us scourge, and not when inevitable». 
    In his statement, Sadr called on the Prime Minister to "preserve the prestige of the state and its security institutions and the independence of the Iraqi decision and do not hesitate to punish those who weaken the security services and punish those with foreign affiliations to be a full sovereign Iraq."
    Sadr's warnings to Abdul-Mahdi come against the backdrop of recent revelations about the breach of Iraqi airspace, and the possibility of Israel bombing a joint camp of the Federal Police and the Popular Mobilization south of Baghdad, last week, and against the demand of a cleric close to Iran to dissolve the Iraqi army.
    Haidar al-Mulla, a leader in the Reform and Reconstruction Alliance, told Asharq Al-Awsat that Mr. Sadr's message to Abdul-Mahdi was more of an advisory rather than a clear element that follows constitutional and legal mechanisms within the framework of parliamentary oversight. Mullah added that «the government came out of the pot of Muqtada al-Sadr and Hadi al-Amiri, and as a result, Sadr can not shirk his responsibilities towards the Iraqi people as it represents the incubator of the government of Abdul Mahdi», noting that if Sadr «can be able to exchange roles between positions I take it as a person and the positions taken by the bloc, which I sponsor, I see that this issue can not cross or fool the political blocs or the Iraqi people, as everyone knows that Mr. Sadr is the real incubator of this government ».
    He pointed out that «if Mr. Muqtada al-Sadr believes that the government is unable to fulfill its obligations in the areas mentioned, he should take a clear position and withdraw his support from this government, and declare his opposition to them, otherwise, he issues advice to Abdul Mahdi, while his negotiating team Negotiations in support of the government of Abdul-Mahdi here I find a great contradiction ». He said: «We are not talking about a cleric standing on the pulpit of Juma provides advice and guidance, but we are about a person standing at the head of a large alliance called the Alliance (Saraon) support for the government of Abdul Mahdi, and such as the incubator, so this message does not go beyond the context of general advice from Without a political description, whether in the case of loyalty or opposition ».
    For his part, called on the head of the coalition «Searon» in the province of Diyala and member of the Iraqi parliament Burhan al-Mamouri to the importance of hosting the Prime Minister during an emergency session of parliament. He said in a statement yesterday: «After approaching a full year after the formation of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, we, as representatives of the Iraqi people did not notice any development in various important files in the country», noting that «the citizen has not yet touched any progress in the services file Or health, education, culture, sports and other files. ” Al-Maamouri added that «one of the most important files that witness a clear deterioration of the service file, which is one of the files that touch the life of the citizen, and cause his suffering over decades of time», pointing out that «there is a deliberate by the defenders of this file to continue to harm the Iraqi people And not to provide the simplest services ».
    For its part, confirmed the «Sadikon», which belongs to the coalition «conquest» that the claims on the fight against corruption are auctions and pressure to obtain gains and benefits. The head of the bloc, MP Hassan Salem, said in a statement that «most of those who demand from Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to fight corruption are themselves involved in it through their ministers, agents and managers, and thus exert pressure on the supervisory and judicial organs not to hold corrupt parties affiliated with their parties and blocs. Salem said that «what is put in the media on the files of corruption are auctions, and the pressure to get gains and spoils». He explained that «if there is a real serious to fight corruption, parties and blocs to declare innocence of their cadres involved in corruption and make the judiciary takes its role in holding them accountable».[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am