Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor Parliamentary announces the allocation of 10,000 operational loans to the unemployed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor Parliamentary announces the allocation of 10,000 operational loans to the unemployed Empty Labor Parliamentary announces the allocation of 10,000 operational loans to the unemployed

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:27 am

Labor Parliamentary announces the allocation of 10,000 operational loans to the unemployed

11:26 - 18/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maalouma / Baghdad .. 
    The Committee on Labor and Social Affairs of Parliament, on Sunday, announced the allocation of 10,000 operating loans within the draft federal budget law for 2020 for the unemployed. 
    Committee member Fadhel Jaber said in a statement to the information that the 2020 budget will include the allocation of ten thousand operational loans for the unemployed to solve the unemployment crisis, pointing out that the amounts of loans will range from eight to ten million Iraqi dinars. 
    Jaber added, "The parliamentary work committee is currently working to increase the volume of loans to twenty thousand to employ more numbers of unemployed graduates," noting that "loans will be disbursed according to controls, including the size of the project and its presence on the ground." 
    It is noteworthy that the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs of Parliament has announced, earlier, the existence of 60 thousand degrees of employment within the draft federal budget law for 2020.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:37 am