Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy Basairon Abdul-Mahdi: Your deadline is over and you have to take responsibility for your gove

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy Basairon Abdul-Mahdi: Your deadline is over and you have to take responsibility for your gove Empty Deputy Basairon Abdul-Mahdi: Your deadline is over and you have to take responsibility for your gove

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Aug 2019, 6:28 am

Deputy Basairon Abdul-Mahdi: Your deadline is over and you have to take responsibility for your government

12:58 - 18/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Maaloumeh / Baghdad .. 
    The MP of the Alliance of Sairon Riad Mohammed, on Sunday, the end of the evaluation period for the government of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , calling on the government to take responsibility for the poor performance in the file of fighting corruption and the provision of services. 
    Mohammed said in a statement to the information, that "the coalition of Saiiron strongly supports all the issued by the leader of the Sadr movement, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the performance of the government." 
    "The period granted to the government, which is a full year, is over and the prime minister must take full responsibility for failing to fight corruption, improve the performance of the local economy and provide services," he said. 
    Al-Masoudi said, "The government failed to maximize the state's economic resources as planned in the budget, as well as the lack of reform of factories and lack of seriousness in the fight against corruption," noting that "the coalition is determined to hold accountable all negligent and corrupt during the next legislative term." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:31 am