Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in wisdom reveals details of the meeting with Mahdi Hakim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in wisdom reveals details of the meeting with Mahdi Hakim Empty A leader in wisdom reveals details of the meeting with Mahdi Hakim

Post by Rocky Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:31 am

A leader in wisdom reveals details of the meeting with Mahdi Hakim

12:18 - 18/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
    denied the leader of the current wisdom Mohammed Alkash, Sunday, his current retreat from the opposition after the meeting between the current leader Ammar al-Hakim and Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , indicating that the meeting discussed the implementation of the government program. 
    Al-Lukash said in a statement to Al-Maaloumeh that "Abdul-Mahdi's meeting with Mr. Ammar Al-Hakim came in order to exchange congratulations on the occasion of Eid and there is no retreat from the opposition's decision." 
    He added that "the stream of wisdom will not deviate from the option of the opposition at all," noting that "Mr. Hakim urged the Prime Minister to provide services and the application of the government program and the file of fighting corruption and sagging career." 
    He pointed out that "the wisdom intends to include political blocs to the opposition to hold accountable negligent in the government and the hosting of ministers and in case of any default, the hosting will turn into an interrogation to hold the negligent." Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:04 am