Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Was Abdul Mahdi "deceived" by his ministers ..?!

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Was Abdul Mahdi "deceived" by his ministers ..?! Empty Was Abdul Mahdi "deceived" by his ministers ..?!

Post by rocky on Sun 18 Aug 2019, 7:07 am

[size=32]Was Abdul Mahdi "deceived" by his ministers ..?![/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sunday , 18 August 2019 at 11:32 (224 Views)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Local media, citing sources in the Ministry of Planning, said that the data and figures of most of the ministries in the government of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi are not credible, especially in relation to projects included in the government program.

According to what has been circulated yesterday, many government ministries send to the Council of Ministers varying figures and completion rates of projects unrelated to what is actually achieved on the ground, and then sent to Abdul Mahdi to be presented as achievements of his government before the House of Representatives and political blocs.

The sources pointed out that the dependence of Abdul-Mahdi on field teams entrusted with the follow-up and evaluation of what is accomplished on the ground after the complaints of political blocs, revealed the deception of those ministries and misleading statements sent to his office after it was confirmed that the percentage of achievement has nothing to do with what is sent to him. According to the media

However, the sources attributed the slowdown in the implementation of projects to the lack of funds for the companies responsible for implementation and delay payments due to the Ministry of Finance, as well as significant corruption in the implementation of some projects.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 20 Nov 2019, 7:07 am