Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Deputy: mass graves in Babylon reached as a sign of a terrorist

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Deputy: mass graves in Babylon reached as a sign of a terrorist Empty Deputy: mass graves in Babylon reached as a sign of a terrorist

Post by rocky on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 2:05 am

Deputy: mass graves in Babylon reached as a sign of a terrorist

22:58 - 18/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / Baghdad
The representative of Babylon province, Hassan Fadam, said on Sunday that the five mass graves in Babylon have been reached as a sign of one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  detained [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  , pointing out that the bodies in the forensic medicine have nothing to do with the victory shelf or sectarian matters.
"There is regional and global pressure trying to restore terrorism to the victory," he said in a televised statement.
He added that "the security forces did not enter the shelf of victory from 2003 until the liberation."
He explained that "the shelf of victory contained rooms for training and overnight terrorists and studios to spread terrorist clips."
He said that "the bodies in the forensic medicine have nothing to do with the shelf of victory or sectarian things, as speaking of the language of sectarianism paid the price, and who says that the bodies of identity to come and reveal the owners."
He stressed that "some of the bodies belong to victims killed in 2008, and there is now a search for the bodies of unknown bodies, as the people of Jurf al-Nasr suffered more than terrorism, especially as al-Qaeda and ISIS have displaced the people of this region."
He pointed out that "the five mass graves in Babylon were reached as a sign of one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] detained [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  . There are also more than 100 pictures of unidentified bodies and samples of unidentified bodies were taken and kept in forensic medicine." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 14 Nov 2019, 1:33 am