Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Nassif: Government performance is not convincing and did not achieve the expected objectives of it

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Nassif: Government performance is not convincing and did not achieve the expected objectives of it Empty Nassif: Government performance is not convincing and did not achieve the expected objectives of it

Post by rocky on Mon 19 Aug 2019, 2:06 am

Nassif: Government performance is not convincing and did not achieve the expected objectives of it

09:48 - 19/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Information / special .. 
MP from the Alliance Building Alliance Nassif, on Monday, that the government did not provide the required level in the fight against corruption and away from quotas and the abolition of the offices of general inspectors, indicating that a lot of irregularities were monitored in the performance of the current government, where recorded a lot of points Negative except for its success in developing foreign relations She pointed out that "the government pushed towards finding special degrees according to quotas and political satisfaction in the offices of general inspectors and contexts outside the Constitution and the law, which will encourage the first bumper, which is supposed to face corruption Balagal in this file." She stressed that "the government is seeking today to sagging the state in particular degrees rather than reform the administrative system, in addition to not reforming the system of contracts in its various joints."
Nassif said in a statement to the information, that "most of the joints passed by the government were not at the required level or consistent with the challenges faced by the country and the most important of these challenges is the file of corruption, where the government did not reach a developed or new trend in the face of spoilers, but on On the contrary. ” 
She added that "there is a list of 105 names to be confirmed as general managers, as most of them outside the legal period in addition to the fact that many of them have signs of corruption."

Nassif pointed out that "the tangible good thing for the government is the development of foreign relations and perhaps is an escape from internal crises towards the reform of its external file, especially after the defeat of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] terrorist." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2019, 12:59 am