Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Disclose the reason for the disruption of the contract to buy Iraq for the system "S400" Russian

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Disclose the reason for the disruption of the contract to buy Iraq for the system "S400" Russian Empty Disclose the reason for the disruption of the contract to buy Iraq for the system "S400" Russian

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Aug 2019, 3:15 am

Disclose the reason for the disruption of the contract to buy Iraq for the system "S400" Russian
    Tuesday 20 August 2019 :
    10:01 am

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/ltr]

Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee Karim al-Mohammadawi, the reason for the disruption of the contract to buy Iraq system "S400" Russian.
    Al-Mohammadawi said in a statement that Baghdad had the intention during the previous period, to buy the system mentioned, but US pressure and interventions, delayed the deal, until the moment. Any censor or calculator, stressing the need for Iraq to have advanced air defense systems, in order to preserve the sovereignty of the country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:50 pm